Thursday, November 25, 2010

Worn out

I have been so busy this week its not even funny, between national writers month, studying for a music theory test I have tomorrow and working on the website I'm surprised I have enough time to breath.  My scanners still broken so alas I had no poorly drawn pictures to littler this post with.  Last night I got to smash an abandon house to little bits with a led pipe!  Actually it wasn't abandoned a friend owned it.  But they made us think it was abandoned and even got a person to come and pretend to call the cops on us.  It was pretty awesome actually.  Anywho thats been my week unless you wanna hear about the sad day I spent sitting alone in my dark basement with a laptop writing and drinking five alive.  Yeah, I really needed this long weekend.       

No comments:

Post a Comment